Re: [Girl Genius] Anime Girl Genius?

  • Randalt
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 1, 2003
      Really great looking, very luminous effects... I don't read Kanji,
      so I can't read the info on the web pages further up the URL path.
      I'd hazard a guess the artist's name is Sigeya, and the work
      is "Pupa" which you probably have gathered already (duh). A little
      searching with what English text I could find reveals a "Sigeya
      Studio" that does CG work. That's all...

      -R.