Re: [Girl Genius] Re: New cartoon and subscriptions

  • Parke Matru
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 26, 2003
      THANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOU!
      *ahem* uh, sorry. Well anyway, it's for the school paper, as I've said. The layout is designed on the school's macs, and when it's worked out, a paper copy is printed.
      --- message from studiofoglio <no_reply@yahoogroups.com> attached:
      Hey--
      Do you need something at 300dpi that can be printed out, or is this purely a Web thing? I'll post a PDF for you to download when I
      know.
      --Kaja

      Select your own custom email address for FREE! Get you@... w/No Ads, 6MB, POP & more! http://www.everyone.net/selectmail?campaign=tag
    • studiofoglio
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 26, 2003
        --- In girlgenius@yahoogroups.com, Parke Matru <spark27@s...> wrote:
        > THANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOU!
        > *ahem* uh, sorry. Well anyway, it's for the school paper, as I've said. The layout is designed on the school's macs, and when it's worked out, a paper copy is printed.

        Okay, I don't think that I saw your original request, so I didn't get that. Things are nuts around here.
        You can download some great big PDF files at:

        http://www.studiofoglio.com/transfer/article.html

        Please don't forget to give us credit, and if you can, please send us a copy of the paper when it comes out.
        I have kept them all black and white, since I have yet to see a school paper in color...

        Also, please let me know when you have downloaded the pictures and made sure that they will work for you. They're biggish, and my
        site is reaching maximum stuffage. So I'll need to pull them down again ASAP.

        Good luck!
        --Kaja
      • Randalt
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 30, 2003