Re: [Girl Genius] Fwd: Sparky Shows (slightly OT)

  • squig-brain
    Message 1 of 8 , May 1, 2006
      --- In girlgenius@yahoogroups.com, "quarkstomper" <kurtoons@...> wrote:

      > THE SECRET DIARIES OF JULES VERNE: Sparky technology and Secret
      > Societies!

      While there were many things wrong with this show, it made up for it
      with some truly bizarre creations.

      Rocket-powered Flying Vampires!
    • Daniel W. Johnson
      Message 2 of 8 , May 1, 2006
        At 18:30 +0000 2006-05-01, squig-brain wrote:
        >--- In girlgenius@yahoogroups.com, "Stephen Ney" <December73@...> wrote:
        >>
        >> What about ... Brisco County Jr.?
        >>

        >Now *there's* a show that needs to come out on DVD.
        >
        >"You touched Pete's piece!"

        Does that mean you're going to be at your favorite video store on
        July 18, 2006?
        --
        Daniel W. Johnson
        panoptes@...
        Message 3 of 8 , May 1, 2006
          --- In girlgenius@yahoogroups.com, "Daniel W. Johnson" <argus@...> wrote:

          > At 18:30 +0000 2006-05-01, squig-brain wrote:
          > >--- In girlgenius@yahoogroups.com, "Stephen Ney" <December73@> wrote:
          > >>
          > >> What about ... Brisco County Jr.?
          > >>

          > >Now *there's* a show that needs to come out on DVD.
          > >
          > >"You touched Pete's piece!"
          >
          > Does that mean you're going to be at your favorite video store on
          > July 18, 2006?
          > --
          > Daniel W. Johnson
          > panoptes@...
          > http://members.iquest.net/~panoptes/
          > 039 53 36 N / 086 11 55 W

          Oh, you better not be joking. 'Cause that just ain't funny.

        • Daniel W. Johnson
          Message 4 of 8 , May 1, 2006
            At 01:31 +0000 2006-05-02, Karrion wrote:
            >--- In girlgenius@yahoogroups.com, "Daniel W. Johnson" <argus@...> wrote:

            >> >Now *there's* a show that needs to come out on DVD.
            >> >
            >> >"You touched Pete's piece!"
            >>
            >> Does that mean you're going to be at your favorite video store on
            >> July 18, 2006?
            >> --
            >> Daniel W. Johnson
            >> panoptes@...
            >> http://members.iquest.net/~panoptes/
            >> 039 53 36 N / 086 11 55 W
            >
            >Oh, you better not be joking. 'Cause that just ain't funny.

            Any joke would also be on me (and would have to be very elaborate).
            I happened to see it in a local store's e-mail flyer just after
            reading squig-brain's comment:

            http://www.lasersedge.com/item_detail.asp?id=71358

            It's also listed on a few other online sites I checked.

            And let's see ... that's from Warner Home Video, so ....

            http://whv.warnerbros.com/WHVPORTAL/Portal/product.jsp?OID=14497

            I trust I don't need to explain the domain name on that last URL.
            Message 5 of 8 , May 2, 2006
              --- In girlgenius@yahoogroups.com, "Daniel W. Johnson" <argus@...> wrote:

              > http://www.lasersedge.com/item_detail.asp?id=71358
              >
              > It's also listed on a few other online sites I checked.
              >
              > And let's see ... that's from Warner Home Video, so ....
              >
              > http://whv.warnerbros.com/WHVPORTAL/Portal/product.jsp?OID=14497

              Oh SWEET! Thank you Sir.