Re: Friday's comic is now online and is even more fantastic

  • rja_carnegie
    Message 1 of 19 , May 1, 2006
      --- In girlgenius@yahoogroups.com, "Debbie" <lioness@...> wrote:

      > > The traditional pose of confidence, determination and dominance
      > > is "shoulders back, chin up".
      >
      > Also the traditional "starting pose" for dancers, yogis,
      > and athletes.

      Well, except for shot putt. But I presume Agatha didn't
      slouch into the room with the singbots and then strike
      the pose for effect (although it's a very pleasant effect),
      she's walking around like that. I suppose she's struggling
      against both The Other and physical fatigue.

      I hope that /is/ Agatha, or Tarvek is in more trouble.