Re: That's a chick...

  • Euel Ball
    Message 1 of 11 , Apr 30, 2006
      --- In girlgenius@yahoogroups.com, "Cheese goddess" <smihb@...> wrote:

      > THe bald one next to Maxim, isn't it? I'm saying so right now cause of
      > the eyes. But I COULD be wrong. IF it is. YES! I LOVE bald women
      > characters...why..I have NO idea.

      With examples like Lieutenant Ilia, from ST:TMP, the Tenctonese women
      fron "Alien Nation", and the Membari from B5, who -doesn't- like bald
      women?

      As for the unknown figure, I'm taking a wait and see attitude...

      Euel
    • Corgi
      Message 2 of 11 , May 1, 2006
        --- "Euel Ball" <euelball@...> wrote:

        > With examples like Lieutenant Ilia, from ST:TMP, the Tenctonese women
        > fron "Alien Nation", and the Membari from B5, who -doesn't- like bald
        > women?

        You forgot Pa'u Zotoh Zhaan. /Somehow/, you managed to forget Zhaan.

        Corgi
      • laughtermaiden
        Message 3 of 11 , May 1, 2006
          --- In girlgenius@yahoogroups.com, "Cheese goddess" <smihb@...> wrote:

          > THe bald one next to Maxim, isn't it? I'm saying so right now cause
          of
          > the eyes. But I COULD be wrong. IF it is. YES! I LOVE bald women
          > characters...why..I have NO idea.

          Hmmm. I think you're right. It kinda looks like a bald Jenka, even. I
          wonder... Is it her in disguise, or just coincidence?
        • Ryan Dawson
          Message 4 of 11 , May 1, 2006
            Euel Ball wrote:
            > With examples like Lieutenant Ilia, from ST:TMP, the Tenctonese women
            > fron "Alien Nation", and the Membari from B5, who -doesn't- like bald
            > women?

            Please don't bring up the dreadful STTMP here. Gah.

            On a more pleasant, Babylonny note, both the Membari *AND* the Centauri
            women are bald -- JMS musta had a thing for bald women too.

            And then there's Ripley...

            --
            And the Lord said unto them, "Thou shalt not exceed the speed of Light."
            And the people did leap and flap their arms, and did run about in
            Message 5 of 11 , May 1, 2006
              From: Ryan Dawson <ryan_dawson@...>
              >Euel Ball wrote:
              >> the Membari from B5, who -doesn't- like bald
              >> women?
              >
              >On a more pleasant, Babylonny note, both the Membari *AND* the Centauri
              >women are bald -- JMS musta had a thing for bald women too.

              I held my tongue at first, but with two people using the same wrong
              spelling, I now have to mention that it's "Minbari" not "Membari".

              --
              David Goldfarb |"Ah, Amerikanski humor. Is most funny.
              goldfarb@... |
              | -- J. Michael Straczynski
            • Ryan Dawson
              Message 6 of 11 , May 1, 2006
                David Goldfarb wrote:
                > From: Ryan Dawson <ryan_dawson@...>
                > >Euel Ball wrote:
                > >> the Membari from B5, who -doesn't- like bald
                > >> women?
                > >
                > >On a more pleasant, Babylonny note, both the Membari *AND* the Centauri
                > >women are bald -- JMS musta had a thing for bald women too.
                >
                > I held my tongue at first, but with two people using the same wrong
                > spelling, I now have to mention that it's "Minbari" not "Membari".

                Thanks! I knew Membari was wrong, but I couldn't find "menbari" on
                google, and didn't have time to look up a B5 page for the proper spelling!

                Message 7 of 11 , May 1, 2006
                  --- In girlgenius@yahoogroups.com, "Corgi" <corgi@...> wrote:

                  > --- "Euel Ball" <euelball@> wrote:
                  > >
                  > > With examples like Lieutenant Ilia, from ST:TMP, the Tenctonese women
                  > > fron "Alien Nation", and the Membari from B5, who -doesn't- like bald
                  > > women?
                  >
                  > You forgot Pa'u Zotoh Zhaan. /Somehow/, you managed to forget Zhaan.
                  >
                  > Corgi

                  *bangs head against nearest wall* How -could- I have forgotten that
                  conflicted, priestess/plant-lady! Oh well, she's the exception that
                  -proves- the rule!

                  Euel
                • Euel Ball
                  Message 8 of 11 , May 2, 2006
                    --- In girlgenius@yahoogroups.com, Ryan Dawson <ryan_dawson@...> wrote:

                    > Euel Ball wrote:
                    > > With examples like Lieutenant Ilia, from ST:TMP, the Tenctonese women
                    > > fron "Alien Nation", and the Membari from B5, who -doesn't- like bald
                    > > women?
                    >
                    > Please don't bring up the dreadful STTMP here. Gah.

                    Many appa-loggies, but it -did- introduce the ST movies. (And I like
                    the even numbered ones) Ilia was the only good thing about that movie...

                    > On a more pleasant, Babylonny note, both the Membari *AND* the Centauri
                    > women are bald -- JMS musta had a thing for bald women too.

                    Who doesn't?

                    > And then there's Ripley...

                    From Aliens 3, of course...

                    Euel
                  • Euel Ball
                    Message 9 of 11 , May 2, 2006
                      --- In girlgenius@yahoogroups.com, David Goldfarb <goldfarb@...> wrote:

                      > From: Ryan Dawson <ryan_dawson@...>
                      > >Euel Ball wrote:
                      > >> the Membari from B5, who -doesn't- like bald
                      > >> women?
                      > >
                      > >On a more pleasant, Babylonny note, both the Membari *AND* the
                      Centauri
                      > >women are bald -- JMS musta had a thing for bald women too.
                      >
                      > I held my tongue at first, but with two people using the same wrong
                      > spelling, I now have to mention that it's "Minbari" not "Membari".

                      Thank you, sir! I consider my spelling corrected and myself properly
                      chastised now...

                      Euel
                      (Who thinks proper chastisment would take place at Von Pinn's
                      hands/claws...)