Re: Hello

  • Randalt
    Message 1 of 8 , Mar 8 10:46 AM
      --- In girlgenius@yahoogroups.com, Parke Matru <spark27@s...> wrote:
      > Hey there, I'm new to this group so I thought I'd introduce myself.

      Welcome aboard, matey!

      -R.
    • phillip_goodwin3406
      Message 2 of 8 , Sep 20, 2007
        Hello everyone. Just joined the group and I am glad to be here. I have
        become a HUGE fan and I am just fascinated with the story line and with
        Agatha. Hope to talk with you guys soon. Take care.

        Phil
      • McClure, Kate (DEX-BLV)
        Message 3 of 8 , Sep 20, 2007
          Hello everyone. Just joined the group and I am glad to be here. I have
          become a HUGE fan and I am just fascinated with the story line and with
          Agatha. Hope to talk with you guys soon. Take care.

          Phil

          ------------------

          Hello unt velcome! Here, drink zis . . .

          Kate McClure
          Cackle and the world cackles with you. Rant, and you rant alone.
          - M.E.

        • phillip_goodwin3406
          Message 4 of 8 , Sep 20, 2007
            --- In girlgenius@yahoogroups.com, "McClure, Kate (DEX-BLV)"
            <kate.mcclure@...> wrote:

            > Hello everyone. Just joined the group and I am glad to be here. I have
            > become a HUGE fan and I am just fascinated with the story line and with
            > Agatha. Hope to talk with you guys soon. Take care.
            >
            > Phil
            >
            > ------------------
            >
            > Hello unt velcome! Here, drink zis . . .
            >
            > Kate McClure
            > Cackle and the world cackles with you. Rant, and you rant alone.
            > - M.E.

            Ahhhhhh...is this Jager Draught???
          • McClure, Kate (DEX-BLV)
            Message 5 of 8 , Sep 20, 2007
              *der schnippe*

              Ahhhhhh...is this Jager Draught???
              -----------------

              Hy don't know, but it schmells goot! If hyu are nervous, Hy vill drink
              some first . . .*slurp* . . . *COUGH*GAG*GGGGGKKKKKKKK*

              Hoo! Schmooth!

              *thud*

              Kate McClure
              Anything can be improved with a solid maniacal laugh.
              - M.E.

            • phillip_goodwin3406
              Message 6 of 8 , Sep 20, 2007
                <kate.mcclure@...> wrote:

                > *der schnippe*
                >
                > Ahhhhhh...is this Jager Draught???
                > -----------------
                >
                > Hy don't know, but it schmells goot! If hyu are nervous, Hy vill drink
                > some first . . .*slurp* . . . *COUGH*GAG*GGGGGKKKKKKKK*
                >
                > Hoo! Schmooth!
                >
                > *thud*
                >
                > Kate McClure
                > Anything can be improved with a solid maniacal laugh.
                > - M.E.

                Oh in that case....

                *GLUG...GLUG...GLUG*

                *COUGH* *CHOKE* *GAG*