Re: New File Uploaded;

  • Brooks
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 8, 2003
      I found this picture on the "Blood and Iron" wargame list here on Yahoo... and
      I looked at it... and I swear, the two kids on the right side were on Page 1 of
      Issue 1.... and I think that one or two of the soldiers here were used as
      references too....! OK, I am joking - but it was freaky enough that I wanted to
      share it.

      -Brooks A Rowlett
    • Karrion
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 9, 2003
        The Jager uniforms remind me a lot of military style marching band
        uniforms. I'd love to see 'someone' do a GG parody of the Sgt.
        Pepper's album cover(hint...hint...)

        Karrion