Re: The Horror of Blimps

  • csg3125
    Message 1 of 17 , Mar 1, 2003
      --- In girlgenius@yahoogroups.com, studiofoglio <no_reply@y...> wrote:

      > How do you get rid of pigeons that have decided that your house is
      the best camping ground ever? Without an actual gun, I mean.

      > More later.
      > --Kaja

      You haven't told us where at your house the pigeons are setting up
      camp. So at the risk of being flogged with cooked spaghetti in light
      of the "Horror of Blimps" stories being shared, I offer this
      suggestion. Check the yard and garden department for something
      called "Owl Eyes". They are vinyl beach balls about 18" in diameter
      with big scary eyes printed on them. You hang them in a tree or from
      the eaves of your roof or a pole. The wind makes them dance and
      move. The birds leave the areas chop chop. You do have to move them
      from place to place as the birds get used to them.

      PS: Death to All Sky Rats!!!

      PPS: Sorry that just kinda slipped out.

      Curtis PMFS