Re: Chill, Klaus!

  • melmcm64
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 1, 2006
      --- In girlgenius@yahoogroups.com, "McClure, Kate"
      <kate.mcclure@...> wrote:

      > Was just thinking about this Darn Addictive Comic(tm) again, and
      > something occurred to me.
      >
      > Klaus is headed for the Prince's funeral, loaded for the type of
      bear
      > that would make Fust look like a stuffed toy. Depending on when in
      the
      > timeline of things he got the news of said funeral, other folk on
      the
      > guest list (i.e. the Royal Families) may have already arrived.
      Now, what
      > is it going to look like when Klaus shows up, not exactly bearing
      > condolences? It's going to look like he's planned this all along,
      in
      > order to wipe out his harshest critics in one swell foop, as it
      were.

      > Think about it.
      >
      > Klaus had Agatha on his airship, and she just 'slips away' from the
      > stronghold of the most powerful Spark in Europa. For those who
      don't
      > have we reader's overview, that looks awfully . . . contrived.
      Yes, we
      > know that not many know about Agatha at all, but every
      organization has
      > its spies.
      >
      > Agatha 'shows up' at the Prince's castle, and said Prince is soon
      the
      > late said Prince. Looks a bit like someone planted an assassin,
      from a
      > certain point of view, doesn't it?
      >
      > All the Noble Families show up for the funeral, when over the
      horizon,
      > guess who appears, with a rather heavily armed entourage. My, my,
      > doesn't that look suspicious?
      >
      > Poor Klaus, it looks like he's going to be the one to destroy his
      own
      > hard-won peace by being too forceful at the worst time possible.
      > Subtlety would serve him far better in this situation, but I doubt
      he
      > could see that now if it jumped off the table and bit him. I
      imagine
      > that the various factions will have a merry time trying to sort
      this one
      > out.
      >
      > Kate McClure
      > Cackle and the world cackles with you. Rant, and you rant alone.
      > - M.E.

      But who would be brave enough to apply the calming pie?
    • Elizabeth McCoy
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 1, 2006
        At 4:51 PM +0000 3/1/06, melmcm64 wrote:
        >--- In girlgenius@yahoogroups.com, "McClure, Kate"
        ><kate.mcclure@...> wrote:
        [...]
        >> Poor Klaus, it looks like he's going to be the one to destroy his
        >>own hard-won peace by being too forceful at the worst time possible.[...]
        >>
        >But who would be brave enough to apply the calming pie?

        Bang would be, but she'd be disinclined.

        There's always a chance that Klaus will cool down during the flight!

        Though, er, if Ardsley is outracing the ships in the little flyer...
        --
        --Beth, arcangel@... http://www.io.com/~arcangel/
      • McClure, Kate
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 1, 2006
          >There's always a chance that Klaus will cool down during the flight!

          >Though, er, if Ardsley is outracing the ships in the little flyer...

          And if Klaus thinks it's Gil in the flyer . . .

          And if Gil gets on his way once 'they' are done . . .

          And if the Jägers are hot on Gil's heels . . .

          Hoo Boy!

          Kate McClure
          Anything can be improved with a solid maniacal laugh.
          - M.E.