Agatha's Device: Spoilers ahead...

  • John H. Reiher Jr.
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 2, 2002
      Yo
      Ho
      Spoiler's
      Life
      For
      Me
      Yo
      Ho
      Spoiler's
      Life
      For
      Me
      Arrrr
      Mateys
      Thar
      Be
      Spoilers
      Ahead!

      OK, you hef been varned!

      Don't come cryink to me if you lose chore hat!

      There Be Spoilers Down There...

      Alright, this is one for us Puget Sounders. On page 4 of GG #8, that
      device that Agatha is working on. Look at it closely.

      Yes, you see it don't you?

      Of course it is, what else could it be!

      A WATER POWERED CROQUET MALLET!

      Oh Joy! Oh Rapture!

      Guess what I'll be trying to replicate for the next Tea Party and
      Croquet Game...

      There Be Spoilers Above Here...

      Oh, you vant to look, doncha?

      Vat's this? Someone's hat? You looked didn't you?

      Avast
      There
      Mateys
      These
      Are
      Spoiler
      Filled
      Waters
      Yo
      Ho
      Ho
      Ho
      Spoiler's
      Life
      For
      Me
      Yo
      Ho
      Ho
      Ho
      Spoiler's
      Life
      For
      Me

      --
      ------------------------
      Kedamono@...

      http://www.ahtg.net
      ------------------------
      "Another one of them new worlds.
      No beer, no women, no pool parlors - nothin'.
      Nothing to do but throw rocks at tin cans and we got to bring our own
      tin cans."
      ---- Ship's Cook, United Planets Cruiser C-57D
      Forbidden Planet
    • Alex Jaruk
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 11, 2002
        Har de Har Har!

        Realy.

        =====
        Prof. Alexei Yaruk
        Mecharaburg Institute of Mechanical Study
        Dept. of Applied Electrical Research

        <,,,,>

        http://mailplus.yahoo.com