Re: Beware the YAHOO COMMUNITY MONITOR

  • Bill Jackson
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 18, 2002
      --- In girlgenius@y..., egoscribo <no_reply@y...> wrote:

      > Hey! Why respond so negatively? Aren't you just aching to know
      what
      > complaints have been received? What exactly could be spilling out
      of
      > the Girl Genius group and bothering the neighbors? Was it the
      > swimsuit auditions for the Jaegermonster bachelorette dating show?
      > The Pickled Cabbage Power Plant (turn your family into generator
      fuel)
      > workshop? The Robo-Squid Street Sanitizer (minor, *minor*
      > order-of-magnitude adjustment was all it needed)?

      ...or maybe some poor, sad people can't stand to see a group of
      people getting along amicably (even in dissagreements) and having fun.
    • Brooks Rowlett
      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 19, 2002
        Trilobites, heck; we should infest the other groups with Mimmoths.
      • Bill Jackson
        Message 3 of 6 , Nov 20, 2002
          --- In girlgenius@y..., Brooks Rowlett <brooksar@i...> wrote:
          > Trilobites, heck; we should infest the other groups with Mimmoths.

          Can you substitute Mimmoths for 'Possum, like you can with nutria,
          armadillo, or muskrat?