Re: Beware the YAHOO COMMUNITY MONITOR

  • Bill Jackson
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 18, 2002
      --- In girlgenius@y..., egoscribo <no_reply@y...> wrote:

      > Hey! Why respond so negatively? Aren't you just aching to know
      what
      > complaints have been received? What exactly could be spilling out
      of
      > the Girl Genius group and bothering the neighbors? Was it the
      > swimsuit auditions for the Jaegermonster bachelorette dating show?
      > The Pickled Cabbage Power Plant (turn your family into generator
      fuel)
      > workshop? The Robo-Squid Street Sanitizer (minor, *minor*
      > order-of-magnitude adjustment was all it needed)?

      Maybe the other groups have gotten a severe trilobite infestation.
      Maybe we should send them some recipies? I have one for Trilobite
      Gumbo... fried trilobite, trilobite fondue, trilobite fettuchini
      alfredo, Austrialian Barbeque trilobite, trilobite on the halfshell...

      Bill, who's study hall somehow ended up in the Home Ec class.
    • Bill Jackson
      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 18, 2002
        --- In girlgenius@y..., egoscribo <no_reply@y...> wrote:

        > Hey! Why respond so negatively? Aren't you just aching to know
        what
        > complaints have been received? What exactly could be spilling out
        of
        > the Girl Genius group and bothering the neighbors? Was it the
        > swimsuit auditions for the Jaegermonster bachelorette dating show?
        > The Pickled Cabbage Power Plant (turn your family into generator
        fuel)
        > workshop? The Robo-Squid Street Sanitizer (minor, *minor*
        > order-of-magnitude adjustment was all it needed)?

        ...or maybe some poor, sad people can't stand to see a group of
        people getting along amicably (even in dissagreements) and having fun.
      • Brooks Rowlett
        Message 3 of 6 , Nov 19, 2002
          Trilobites, heck; we should infest the other groups with Mimmoths.
        • Bill Jackson
          Message 4 of 6 , Nov 20, 2002
            --- In girlgenius@y..., Brooks Rowlett <brooksar@i...> wrote:
            > Trilobites, heck; we should infest the other groups with Mimmoths.

            Can you substitute Mimmoths for 'Possum, like you can with nutria,
            armadillo, or muskrat?