[Girl Genius] Re: My take on Friday

  • Karrion
    Message 1 of 13 , Jan 1, 2006
      There is something hinky going on here. The first 'mistress' is not
      the second 'mistress' who herself doesn't look all that much like
      Lucrezia. Another problem is that there isn't a single Mongfish logo
      anywhere. One thing that seems consistant with sparks is an almost OCD
      desire to mark their 'stuff'. There IS however a spider logo.
      Lucrezia's mother's family logo?

      --- In girlgenius@yahoogroups.com, "Blade" <elbereth@d...> wrote:

      > --- In girlgenius@yahoogroups.com, Elizabeth McCoy <arcangel@i...>
      wrote:
      > > No, I checked as well -- the holy child is _stated_ to be
      > > the daughter, about age 18, of Lucrezia Mongfish and Bill
      > > Heterodyne.
      >
      > Which gives us three possibilities:
      >
      > 1. Agatha is the Holy Child
      > 2. Agatha is the twin sister of the Holy Child
      > 3. The Geisterdamen were lied to about the identity of the Holy Child.
      >
      > Blade @;7

    • lordamber1985
      Message 2 of 13 , Jan 3, 2006
        --- In girlgenius@yahoogroups.com, Debbie <lioness@m...> wrote:

        > > Hoow many of you have seen Project A'ko? It was set up to
        >lead you
        > > to believe that A'ko was the "space princess" the Operative was
        > > monitoring. Instead it was Little Loudmouth, er, I mean C'ko.
        > >
        > >Tim Blaes, who adores B'ko.
        >
        > It wasn't that big a mystery. I saw one episode, 9 years ago, and
        >only
        > half watched it, but I picked up that much.

        Project A-Ko was a stand alone OAV. It was so popular, they created
        three more short OAVs to continue the joke.

        The best part is that A-Ko was supposed to be porn, but they
        discovered that the sex was distracting from the humor, so they took
        it out.

        Sean