[Girl Genius] Re: Potential rescuers...

  • Elizabeth McCoy
    Message 1 of 32 , Dec 1, 2005
      At 12:51 AM +0000 12/2/05, jsheikg wrote:
      >Uncle Barry probably took steps to hide or eliminate both his and
      >Agatha's scent [...] We don't know the method, but it obviously wore off for
      >Agatha about a day after she lost the locket.

      Maybe it was part of the locket? Suppressing things in her head may have
      altered her brain chemistry, and thus her body chemistry... Though the
      JagerGenerals apparently took a whiff of her clothing and went "yeah, that's
      her."

      She got "lucky" and went home with a Jager with a busted nose?
      --
      --Beth, arcangel@... http://www.io.com/~arcangel/
    • Jonathan Burns
      Message 32 of 32 , Dec 5, 2005
        On Tuesday 06 December 2005 03:52, Elizabeth McCoy wrote:

        > At 1:37 PM +1100 12/3/05, Jonathan Burns wrote:

        > >Mmmmaybe. From what I understand of slaver wasps, they suppress the
        > >will to resist alright, but they suppress all the personality along with
        > > it. Whatever is compelling Rovainnen, though, he does want to resist but
        > > can't.
        >
        > Rovainnen admits that he's a Revenant to Dr. Vg, doesn't he?

        Yep. And Vg pleads with him to resist, but the horrid compulsion goes
        rolling on. They both know it's happening against his will. When
        Rovainnen says that he is denied the comfort of madness, it's the
        coldest, saddest thing.