Re: [Girl Genius]

  • Euel Ball
    Message 1 of 29 , Nov 30, 2005
      --- In girlgenius@yahoogroups.com, "jsheikg" <jsheikg@y...> wrote:

      > <snip>
      >
      > > Wonder how the guard of Swordsproket are going to react to the Boyz
      > > running in to save the day.
      > >
      > By littering the floor, walls, and ceiling with guard body parts?

      No, that's what the Boyz are going to be doing. The less quick
      thinking members of the guard are the ones who will contributing to
      the litter. The more alert guards will be leaping out of windows, and
      running like heck like any sane person who's between a J├Ągerkin and
      what that J├Ągerkin wants.

      I suppose some guardsmen might try to find employment with the Duchy
      of Moscovy, if they think that's far enough from the Baron's lands...

      Euel