Re: Paranoid

  • radio_free_ruritania
    Message 1 of 29 , Nov 1, 2005
      --- In girlgenius@yahoogroups.com, "lordamber1985"
      <lordamber1985@y...> wrote:

      > Has anyone any idea as to what was "Mongfish Territory"? All we
      know
      > is that there are the names of three Mongfishes (Mongfishies?).
      > Lucrezia, Theo DuMedd, Agatha Heterodyne. Unless Lucrezia's father
      > was named Dr., whe don't even know his name.
      >
      > The family still exists, at least in the branches. For all we know,
      > Agatha is smack in the middle of the land that was claimed by the
      > Mongfish family back before Klaus took over.

      DuMedd said that until meeting Agatha he didn't have any reletives who
      weren't dead missing or a head in a jar. Mind you, I don't supose
      there is any reason that the family is now a conclave of heads in jars.
    • Bill Jackson
      Message 2 of 29 , Nov 1, 2005
        --- In girlgenius@yahoogroups.com, "radio_free_ruritania" <mnb@e...>
        wrote:

        > --- In girlgenius@yahoogroups.com, "lordamber1985"
        > <lordamber1985@y...> wrote:
        > >
        > > Has anyone any idea as to what was "Mongfish Territory"? All we
        > know
        > > is that there are the names of three Mongfishes (Mongfishies?).
        > > Lucrezia, Theo DuMedd, Agatha Heterodyne. Unless Lucrezia's
        father
        > > was named Dr., whe don't even know his name.
        > >
        > > The family still exists, at least in the branches. For all we
        know,
        > > Agatha is smack in the middle of the land that was claimed by
        the
        > > Mongfish family back before Klaus took over.
        >
        > DuMedd said that until meeting Agatha he didn't have any reletives
        who
        > weren't dead missing or a head in a jar. Mind you, I don't supose
        > there is any reason that the family is now a conclave of heads in
        jars.

        Hmmmm. Anyone ever read Nexus comics?

        Actually, I was thinking about something like that for our Clockwork
        Princess, especially since I've been trying to watch "The Brain That
        Wouldn't Die". From the looks of the iron lung thingie Tinka is
        attached to, I was maybe a little correct.

        For my birthday my mother gave me a DVD set of "50 Classic Horror
        Movies", and while there are a couple of classics on it ("House on
        Haunted Hill", "The Last Man on Earth"), most are not. Still, these
        movies are filled with all sorts of mad, mad, MAD science.
        And it's made me think of something that I'll eventually start
        another thread for.
      • brellchild
        Message 3 of 29 , Nov 1, 2005
          ><snippage>

          > > weren't dead missing or a head in a jar. Mind you, I don't supose
          > > there is any reason that the family is now a conclave of heads in
          > jars.
          > >

          > Hmmmm. Anyone ever read Nexus comics?

          I somehow doubt Anevka/Tinka is a Fusionkaster.

          Or at least I *hope* she isn't...

          O dear. Whatever would Othar make of this?