A New Addict

  • jeffyoungca
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 4, 2002
      At Last!

      I have finally escaped the limbo of pending membership and can say
      hello to you all. My wife and I are recent addicts to Girl Genius.
      We loved Phil 'n' Dixie in the Dragon back when it was new, but we
      sort of drifted away from that world when we graduated from
      university, got jobs, got married, got kids, ceased to have a life,
      etc. Then we happened to see some recent strips (we'd had no idea it
      was being published again) laughed ourselves silly, and I went
      looking for a Phil 'n' Dixie collection as a gift for my wife and
      found StudioFoglio.com. I thought the Girl Genius stuff there looked
      pretty darn cool, so we ordered all 6 issues and are now thoroughly
      hooked.

      I'm not going to talk about any of my own story speculations right
      now. I've been resolutely avoiding reading any of the recent posts
      because we don't have issue seven yet and I don't want the plot given
      away. We just placed the order tonight at Studio Foglio, so soon we
      will achieve the same level of illumination as you all seem to have.
      Then we'll show you! We'll show you ALL!!! BWAHAHAHA!!!

      Jeff and Danielle
      Ottawa, Canada