Re: [Girl Genius] CBG Strip

  • highpriestofslagblah
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 2, 2002
      --- In girlgenius@y..., "John H. Reiher Jr." <kedamono@a...> wrote:
      > At 10:18 PM +0000 9/1/02, talkingeasel wrote:
      > >I apologize for the quality, but I can't seem to get a bigger view.
      >
      > I noticed that it's listed as being 480 x 162 pixels, which means
      > it's about 72 dpi in resolution. If you double your pixels to 960 x
      > 324 pixels it will be more readable, about 144 dpi.

      But don't just double the size of the image! Make sure you actually
      scan it with the higher DPI! (That may be obvious, but I don't know
      what proficiency you have with a scanner.)

      And more important than that anyway, upload the scanned image to
      the "Files" area, not the "Photos" area, because Yahoo does it's own
      automatic resizing of "photographs", which just doesn't work well
      scanned comics.

      Michael
      High-Priest of Slah-Blah