Re: [Girl Genius] Othar's record (was Safety first?)

  • Damien Sullivan
    Message 1 of 52 , Sep 1, 2005
      On Thu, Sep 01, 2005 at 08:59:30AM -0700, Tim Blaes wrote:

      > Klaus wants him dead, as painfully as possible.

      No he doesn't. Klaus wants Othar de-Sparked as quickly as possible. (Well,
      relatively quickly.) Pain is a side effect, and he foresaw life after
      surgery. "Ah yes, the whole quality of life issue. I'm getting *much* better
      at that."

      Klaus sees Othar as dangerous, yes.

      -xx- Damien X-)
    • Blade
      Message 52 of 52 , Sep 2, 2005
        --- In girlgenius@yahoogroups.com, sirruthvenmurgatroyd
        <no_reply@y...> wrote:
        > --- In girlgenius@yahoogroups.com, "Blade" <elbereth@d...> wrote:
        > > Gee, I was thinking of the old Underdog theme song for Othar ...
        > >
        > > Blade
        >
        > Somebody beat you to it; I vaguely recall a filk about Othar to the
        > tune of the "Underdog" theme being posted here. Must have been at
        > least a year ago, so I don't remember *who* wrote it, and I'm too
        > lazy to search ...

        Ah, great minds think alike -- that was long before my time, I'm
        afraid. In this group, anyway ... @;7

        Blade