[Girl Genius] Re: Safety first?

  • Karrion
    Message 1 of 52 , Sep 1, 2005
      Sociopath? No. Delusional? Maybe. Misguided? Maybe.
      Othar BELIEVES what he is doing is right. And let's face it, for the
      most part he is right. Most sparks the world knows of are dangerous
      madmen(and madwomen) who care little about the people who get caught
      in their petty wars.
      Even the lovable goofs of the circus are potentialy dangerous.

      --- In girlgenius@yahoogroups.com, Michael Telford
      <whitewings1@m...> wrote:

      > On Aug 31, 2005, at 11:08 AM, Blade wrote:
      >
      > > --- In girlgenius@yahoogroups.com, Michael Telford
      <whitewings1@m...>
      > > wrote:

      > >> And Othar gets the Wile E. Coyote theme.
      > >>

      > > Gee, I was thinking of the old Underdog theme song for Othar ...
      > >
      > > Blade
      >
      > Underdog was a hero. Othar is a sociopath.
    • Blade
      Message 52 of 52 , Sep 2, 2005
        --- In girlgenius@yahoogroups.com, sirruthvenmurgatroyd
        <no_reply@y...> wrote:
        > --- In girlgenius@yahoogroups.com, "Blade" <elbereth@d...> wrote:
        > > Gee, I was thinking of the old Underdog theme song for Othar ...
        > >
        > > Blade
        >
        > Somebody beat you to it; I vaguely recall a filk about Othar to the
        > tune of the "Underdog" theme being posted here. Must have been at
        > least a year ago, so I don't remember *who* wrote it, and I'm too
        > lazy to search ...

        Ah, great minds think alike -- that was long before my time, I'm
        afraid. In this group, anyway ... @;7

        Blade