Re: [Girl Genius] New Picture: Agatha's Jägerm onsters insignia

  • Martin J Hooper
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 31, 2005
      Blade wrote:
      > I've just uploaded a kit-bash in sterling: you take a sterling bat and
      > a sterling trilobite and you get Agatha's Jägerkin. @;7
      >
      > Blade

      Where abouts is it? Files or Photos??

      Can't seem to find it :(
    • Karrion
      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 1, 2005
        Oh cool! You do that?

        --- In girlgenius@yahoogroups.com, "Blade" <elbereth@d...> wrote:
        > I've just uploaded a kit-bash in sterling: you take a sterling bat
        and
        > a sterling trilobite and you get Agatha's Jägerkin. @;7
        >
        > Blade
      • Blade
        Message 3 of 6 , Sep 1, 2005
          --- In girlgenius@yahoogroups.com, Martin J Hooper <martinjh@b...> wrote:
          > Blade wrote:
          > > ... Agatha's Jägerkin. @;7
          >
          > Where abouts is it? Files or Photos??
          >
          > Can't seem to find it :(

          Gah! Sorry, should have said: it's under Photos, on the second page.

          Blade @8[
        • Blade
          Message 4 of 6 , Sep 1, 2005
            --- In girlgenius@yahoogroups.com, "Karrion" <darthkarrion@e...> wrote:
            > Oh cool! You do that?

            Yes and no. I have done a bit of silversmithing in the past, but in
            this case, I combined two other people's work that I won on eBay (The
            Source of All Things (TM)). I took a sterling bat pendant (perfect
            wings!) from Scotland:

            http://tinyurl.com/878ob

            And added one of Paul Badali's wonderful trilobite castings:

            http://tinyurl.com/dltfc

            I eyedballed the auctions, and as it turned out, they fit perfectly!
            Then I *was* gonna silver-solder, but I got impatient ... and what
            indeed says "mad science" better than Crazy Glue? Voila!

            Blade @;7