The 8 page mini-story

  • dreadpiratelupin
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 9, 2002
      Is now on the Foglio website. Go read it.

      NOW!

      I'll wait here for you...

      C'mon, go read it, it is *very* cool and about graverobbing. Sort of.

      ...are you done? Good. Awesome story, huh?

      Now we can all see... they have a destination for this long story. A
      groovy place to go... and then do more stuff when they get there. A
      path with lots of Science!, humor, and stuff.

      Excellent. Remind me to thank both of them repeatedly.

      -Glen.
    • briar_and_rose
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 9, 2002
        *joins Glen in thanking Phil and Kaja*

        While it's always just wonderful to have anything Girl Genius
        (especially when waiting with bated breath for issue seven as I am),
        I was especially blown away by this short story. It's wonderful to
        get a glimpse of Miss Heterodyne in her full glory and always
        wonderful to see Krosp (who may be my favorite character, cat lover
        that I am).

        Also good news to hear the proofs for Issue #7 are on their way,
        Kaja! Hope to see it in my box at the comic shop, soon.