Re: Airship for Kaja

  • studiofoglio
    Message 1 of 114 , Aug 1, 2005
      --- In girlgenius@yahoogroups.com, "jackson doud" <jackdoud@h...> wrote:
      > I'd be happy to
      > give pointers to anyone else who'd care to take up the challenge though.

      That is all we would ever DREAM of asking! Maybe someday we'll be
      lucky enough to be able to pick your brain. It really is a wonderful
      airship!
      --Kaja
    • suecotton999
      Message 114 of 114 , Aug 16, 2005
        --- In girlgenius@yahoogroups.com, AndrewBarton <AndrewBarton@c...>
        wrote:

        > > LEDs and batteries should be available with minimal weight
        addition to a
        > small airship.<
        >
        > Thus allowing you to make an LED Zeppelin. Much easier than a Lead
        > Zeppelin.
        >
        > Andrew

        GROAN! There must be a reason why pun shares a root with words like
        PUNishment, PUNgent and PUNative.