Re: [Girl Genius] Re: Airship for Kaja

  • Tim Blaes
    Message 1 of 114 , Jul 31, 2005
      --- studiofoglio <no_reply@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      > --- In girlgenius@yahoogroups.com, "jackson doud"
      > <jackdoud@h...> wrote:

      > > http://www.angelfire.com/pa2/jdoud/airship.html
      >
      > Wow! We've often talked about doing something like
      > this Airship
      > Entertainment's entry in local parades, now I'm even
      > more inspired!
      > This one is beautiful. I hope I someday have the
      > time to do one too.
      >
      > --Kaja

      Why not get these guys to do it for you? If you
      could find some way to let them know you exist *they*
      might even suggest it them selves. Just wait for one
      of them to say "This web-comic is really neet!" then
      say "We wish we had one ourselves for local parades &
      such."

      Metaphors be with you,

      Tim Blaes

      http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs
    • suecotton999
      Message 114 of 114 , Aug 16, 2005
        --- In girlgenius@yahoogroups.com, AndrewBarton <AndrewBarton@c...>
        wrote:

        > > LEDs and batteries should be available with minimal weight
        addition to a
        > small airship.<
        >
        > Thus allowing you to make an LED Zeppelin. Much easier than a Lead
        > Zeppelin.
        >
        > Andrew

        GROAN! There must be a reason why pun shares a root with words like
        PUNishment, PUNgent and PUNative.