Re: Sparky Costuming

  • Blade
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 8, 2005
      --- In girlgenius@yahoogroups.com, "William L Donohue" <wdonohue@m...>
      wrote:
      > Found via www.decafbad.com:
      > http://triggur.org/costume/mech/
      >
      > Hey Blade: could be another venue for DI - anime con security with
      > giant kawaii mecha... or maybe not.

      Ghosting in from Philadelphia again:

      This costume is *Wonderful* in person -- this guy can *dance* in it!
      Not sure if he's brought it this year -- I'll letcha know!

      As for giant kawaii mecha suits for security gigs -- not so much,
      sorry. Not until we can get working full robot battle-armour suits.
      And that is definitely overkill for any con I want to be working,
      thanks ...

      Blade @;Z
    • laughtermaiden
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 8, 2005
        wrote:
        > Found via www.decafbad.com:
        >
        > http://triggur.org/costume/mech/
        >
        > Hey Blade: could be another venue for DI - anime con security with
        > giant kawaii mecha... or maybe not.
        >
        > wdonohue

        That is the COOOLEST costume I've seen in a long time! I want one...