[Girl Genius] Re: Bridge Builder

  • Blade
    Message 1 of 82 , Jul 1, 2005
      Ah. My apologies: unclear use of the English language:

      "Hy tink part ov de appeal iz de name" refers to *Jäger*meister, not
      to *Man*chester.

      Men are definitely nice. But they are Jägerkin, vhich iz better.

      Blade @;Z

      --- In girlgenius@yahoogroups.com, "Dominic Llewelyn Sharrock"
      <llewelynthegreat@h...> wrote:
      > You'd have enjoyed RockWorld yesterday then. 90 percent of us
      > there were shirtless!

      > From: girlgenius@yahoogroups.com [mailto:girlgenius@yahoogroups.com]
      > On Behalf Of Blade
      > <snip>
      > > would also just like to point out that JAEGERMEISTER RULES!!! I
      > > discovered last night that RockWorld in manchester sells it at
      > > £2.50 for a double...
      >
      > Ah! Manchester. Answered that question pretty darned quick, didn't
      > you? Hy tink part ov de appeal iz de name ...
    • Mary Lowe-Hentges
      Message 82 of 82 , Jul 8, 2005
        [I do. If you know anything about Australian Rules Football.
        Everyone is blind to everything but the Quaffle.
        Mayhem rules!]

        After watching Australian Rules Football, I think I've figured out the rules:
        1. Don't hit the ref, you'll only make him mad.
        2. Stay out of the reach of the fans.

        Annechen Loewenstein
        non scripta non est