[Girl Genius] Re: Bridge Builder

  • Karrion
    Message 1 of 82 , Jul 1, 2005
      [looks at hat]......[to Blade] I hate him.

      --- In girlgenius@yahoogroups.com, "Dominic Llewelyn Sharrock"
      <llewelynthegreat@h...> wrote:

      > ///# ><
      > \\\# ><
    • Mary Lowe-Hentges
      Message 82 of 82 , Jul 8, 2005
        [I do. If you know anything about Australian Rules Football.
        Everyone is blind to everything but the Quaffle.
        Mayhem rules!]

        After watching Australian Rules Football, I think I've figured out the rules:
        1. Don't hit the ref, you'll only make him mad.
        2. Stay out of the reach of the fans.

        Annechen Loewenstein
        non scripta non est