Re: Bridge Builder

  • Blade
    Message 1 of 82 , Jun 30, 2005
      --- In girlgenius@yahoogroups.com, "Corgi" <corgi@S...> wrote:
      > --- "jsheikg" <jsheikg@y...> suggested:
      > > Now if only they would actually learn latin instead of getting it out
      > > of a dictionary.
      >
      > [teasing] Yes! I know, let's have them drop the story =right here=
      > for a year so they can go take intensive Latin classes. Then Phil and
      > Kaja can resume the story as 'GirlGenius in the Days of Caesar'. ;)

      <snork> Now, now, Corgi -- I'm sure the Sheik meant the
      *bridgebuilders*, not the Foglios. Y'know, 1713 an' all that?

      Artists don't build bridges. Artists build conversation pieces.

      Blade @;Z
    • Mary Lowe-Hentges
      Message 82 of 82 , Jul 8, 2005
        [I do. If you know anything about Australian Rules Football.
        Everyone is blind to everything but the Quaffle.
        Mayhem rules!]

        After watching Australian Rules Football, I think I've figured out the rules:
        1. Don't hit the ref, you'll only make him mad.
        2. Stay out of the reach of the fans.

        Annechen Loewenstein
        non scripta non est