Spies got in again.

  • gearweasel
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 1, 2002
      spoiler padding

      Boy, StudioFoglio really needs to work on its security precautions.
      It seems like everytime they do a name change, spies manage to get
      past their safeguards and cause confusion and spread lies.

      confusion; carrasius auratus mobile's punch hole(as well as all the
      other mobiles of that page) is on the inside-back cover (none on the
      outside-back cover) with these instructions on the inside-back cover:
      Danger! Cut from the other side!

      Fiendish spycraft indeed.

      lies; inserted slander at the bottom of the coded-message-page:
      "Professors" Foglio, Foglio, Wright & Ernest are of course not any
      such thing, they're just big humbugs.

      Ah, laughable propaganda. Still it hurts to see these attempts at
      tarnishing the reputation of this noble publishing enterprise.

      I wonder if spies also caused those multiple pushed-back publishing
      dates of Vol #6 in June? Hmm.

      --gearweasel
    • Jishin
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 1, 2002
        Without a doubt, it is the work of those evil slimes over at Boy Idiot
        magazine. Obviously jealous about being so incredibly outclassed by Profs.
        Foglio & Foglio.

        Dr. Kusanagi, Plotter Extraordinaire

        Rome did not create a great empire by having meetings, they did it by
        killing all those who opposed them.