Waitaminit...

  • Bill Jackson
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 23, 2005
      ... what if Moxana is playing The Works?
    • Debbie
      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 23, 2005
        Darn it, why can't *I* have a hat-fetching bear?

        (Other than dh saying the backyard is too small, that is.)

        Debbie
        http://www.brigidsforge.com
        Original sterling Gothic and Pagan jewelry

        "He hasn't been the same since his spirit guide discovered object-oriented
        programming."
      • Karrion
        Message 3 of 6 , Jun 23, 2005
          Yeah, now I know why she wasn't worried about her hat.

          Hey, dat boy's got some funky feet!

          --- In girlgenius@yahoogroups.com, Debbie <lioness@m...> wrote:
          > Darn it, why can't *I* have a hat-fetching bear?
          >
          > (Other than dh saying the backyard is too small, that is.)
          >
          > Debbie
          > http://www.brigidsforge.com
          > Original sterling Gothic and Pagan jewelry
          >

          > "He hasn't been the same since his spirit guide discovered object-
          oriented
          > programming."
        • brellchild
          Message 4 of 6 , Jun 24, 2005
            > ... what if Moxana is playing The Works?

            ROFL!!
          • Bill Jackson
            Message 5 of 6 , Nov 5, 2007
              ..is Gil crying in the next-to-the-last panel in Friday's page?
            • chembiogrrl
              Message 6 of 6 , Nov 5, 2007
                --- In girlgenius@yahoogroups.com, "Bill Jackson" <daglob@...> wrote:

                > ..is Gil crying in the next-to-the-last panel in Friday's page?

                No.