AAAAAAAAAAARRRGGHHH!!!! (shipping update)

  • sirruthvenmurgatroyd
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 10, 2002
      Diamond's website now lists GirlGenius #6 as shipping NEXT week, June
      19.

      "The pain ... oh, the pain ... "
      Sir Ruthven Murgatroyd
      23rd Baronet of Ruddigore
    • trondz
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 11, 2002
        --- In girlgenius@y..., sirruthvenmurgatroyd <no_reply@y...> wrote:
        > Diamond's website now lists GirlGenius #6 as shipping NEXT week,
        June
        > 19.

        It was supposed to be out June 5., then it was supposed to be out
        tomorrow, and now...

        I don't like this pattern...
      • csg3125
        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 11, 2002
          Girl Genius # 6 was to be released in May, and Girl Genius # 7
          released in July. What do you suppose is going to happen with # 7???
          Maybe they will be released together, a double release???

          Curtis PMFS

          --- In girlgenius@y..., "trondz" <trosetre@f...> wrote:
          > --- In girlgenius@y..., sirruthvenmurgatroyd <no_reply@y...> wrote:
          > > Diamond's website now lists GirlGenius #6 as shipping NEXT week,
          > June
          > > 19.
          >
          > It was supposed to be out June 5., then it was supposed to be out
          > tomorrow, and now...
          >
          > I don't like this pattern...
        • Nicholas Burman
          Message 4 of 5 , Jun 11, 2002
            6/11/2002 9:56:22 PM, csg3125 <no_reply@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

            >Girl Genius # 6 was to be released in May, and Girl Genius # 7
            >released in July. What do you suppose is going to happen with # 7???
            >Maybe they will be released together, a double release???
            >
            >Curtis PMFS

            I apologize for how this comment is going to sound, I don't mean
            anything personal. But here goes: you don't buy
            comics that often, do you?

            Nicholas Burman

            AIM: Naked Avenger
            Yahoo: dressed_revenger
            ICQ: 150181327

            And for those geeks who need to know...
            US2002034338
          • csg3125
            Message 5 of 5 , Jun 12, 2002
              --- In girlgenius@y..., Nicholas Burman <nburman@s...> wrote:
              > 6/11/2002 9:56:22 PM, csg3125 <no_reply@y...> wrote:
              >
              > >Girl Genius # 6 was to be released in May, and Girl Genius # 7
              > >released in July. What do you suppose is going to happen with #
              7???
              > >Maybe they will be released together, a double release???
              > >
              > >Curtis PMFS
              > >

              > I apologize for how this comment is going to sound, I don't mean
              > anything personal. But here goes: you don't buy
              > comics that often, do you?

              > Nicholas Burman
              >
              > AIM: Naked Avenger
              > Yahoo: dressed_revenger
              > ICQ: 150181327
              >
              > And for those geeks who need to know...
              > US2002034338

              Just Buck Godot and now Girl Genius. Thanks for asking, I didn't
              think it showed.

              Curtis PMFS