Re: [Girl Genius] New file uploaded to girlgenius

  • mokspr
    Message 1 of 83 , May 31, 2002
      --- In girlgenius@y..., "joeybelanger" <joeybelanger@y...> wrote:
      > Y'know, I was hoping to see some kind of steampunk card on the
      > uploaded file. What a disappointment...a commercial. I am calling
      > for a good ol' fashion "torches and pitchforks" running out of town
      > for bennyniddlioes! All in favor say 'aye'.
      >
      > Aye!
      > Joey

      Aye!

    • girlgenius@yahoogroups.com
      Message 83 of 83 , Aug 20, 2012
        Hello,

        a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the girlgenius
        group.

        File : /Bangladesh.jpg
        Uploaded by : talkingeasel <talkingeasel@...>
        Description : Bangladesh DuPree Fan-Pic by Chris Smigliano

        You can access this file at the URL:

        Regards,

        talkingeasel <talkingeasel@...>