Re: [Girl Genius] Re: Is it just me...

  • Joseph Cotton
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 1, 2005
      --- Jefferson <rulingnations@...> wrote:

      > 3) If both those remedies fail you have an average of four
      > weeks before your monitor fails in a _really_ significant way.

      Thank you for that encouraging prognosis, but the rest of the
      detail in the strip is still showing up just fine. But Agatha's
      black-on-black dress is now just... black. With none of its
      former detail, and I miss that. I could probably be more
      accepting of it if, say, her legs were still grey (so that you
      could still tell she was wearing stockings & strappy high
      heels), but the only parts of her that aren't unrelieved black
      (for me at least) is her skin. And I stress "her" -- as I said,
      everything else is fine.

      Joseph M. Cotton sylvaton@...

      Random movie quote #320
      "It's evil! It's diabolical! It's lemon-scented!"
      Correctly identify the quote and win a US 50-cent piece!
      Only $4.99 shipping and handling to claim your prize.
      Hail Eris!

      http://mail.yahoo.com
    • gizmo_tinkerer
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 3, 2005
        Hi,

        I noticed this with the locket in

        ( http://www.radioactivepanda.com/comic/78 ) when I printed it out.

        If you print out Monday's Girl Genius Online

        ( http://www.girlgeniusonline.com/cgi-bin/ggmain.cgi?date=20050530 )

        the details are still present in the graphic.

        Both web comics are published in book form. I remember something
        from art class about "subtractive" colors verses "adative" colors.
        The two do not translate well.

        -Gizmo

        --- In girlgenius@yahoogroups.com, Joseph Cotton <sylvaton@y...>