      Karl

      From: dsurkin@... [girlgenius]
      ---In girlgenius@yahoogroups.com, <douglas.reay@...> wrote :

      " It's the ship that made the Kessel Run in less than twelve parsecs. "
      --Han Solo

      I figured someone would post that before I could. The real fun of that quote
      for me, was how the character Han Solo didn't know that a parsec was a
      measure of distance, not time. Some fans thought the scriptwriter was the
      one who was confused, but I always thought a science fiction fan would know
      what a parsec was, and that it was intentional.
      --Dean L. Surkin
    • Show all 6 messages in this topic