79047Re: Pure Excitement

  • rewastev
    Jun 10, 2014
      ---In girlgenius@yahoogroups.com, <charpoketron@...> wrote :

      I don't care if we are left on the typical Foglio cliff hanger for another 2-3 pages. But what the castle said about time made me shiver. Shivering in excitement! Its been ages since we got introduced to a new potential friend or foe situation. This is a lovely turn of events i will say. Soo what do you guys think? Will the Foglios pull a recycled character maneuver or make something entirely new?

      Do you mean recycled from within girl genius or recycled from some other story? I doubt that any of the characters we've seen in this story so far have the sort of power we're talking about except possibly "The Enigma," but I wouldn't call that recycling. It would be easy to cross over into Buck Godot territory if they introduced something like the Prime Movers into this story. Personally, I think I'd prefer that not to happen.