79037Re: Has anyone noticed...

  • Tara Andrews
    May 24, 2014
      I rather suspect that he is in a continual sparky kind of fugue state; that is to say, the spark is continuously "on" for him. (The strain of this would probably also burn him out rather quickly after maintaining it for a time, hence the constant tired look. Think of it as being in a manic state continually.) Whether this is due to his father's cohabitation of the brain/body, or a reaction to his father's cohabitation, in order to try to maintain control, remains to be seen.

      -Steph

      Might it not (also) be a form of defense?

      -tara

      On Sat, May 24, 2014 at 10:37 AM, Tara Andrews <chrysaphi@...> wrote:
      I rather suspect that he is in a continual sparky kind of fugue state; that is to say, the spark is continuously "on" for him. (The strain of this would probably also burn him out rather quickly after maintaining it for a time, hence the constant tired look. Think of it as being in a manic state continually.) Whether this is due to his father's cohabitation of the brain/body, or a reaction to his father's cohabitation, in order to try to maintain control, remains to be seen.

      -Steph

      Might it not (also) be a form of defense?

      -tara

    • Show all 8 messages in this topic