79030Re: [Girl Genius] Re: I, wait.. what?

  • darrellstephanie@bellsouth.net
    May 17, 2014
      Why is everyone assuming that anybody that comes out of the time bubble will age decades or even centuries? The bubble has been up about 2.5 years. Even if we make no assumptions regarding the "5" on its screen when Klaus activated it, we know it has been active for 2.5 years.

      Now, when the average lifespan of a Eurasian swallow is only THREE years, and if the bird was already, say, a year old (or more) when the bubble was erected, then yes, if it is removed from the bubble it may well age dramatically and die.

      A human? Most humans have average lifespans on the order of 70-80 years or more. A human might add another wrinkle to the face. Whoopie-skip. The only human inside the bubble in danger of dying from being removed is Tarvek.

      ---In girlgenius@yahoogroups.com, <author2c@...> wrote :

      hmmmm you need an expendable test subject, knowing they will be aged decades or more in the extraction- no brainer there, whistle up one of the brighter Jaegers. They don't age anyways.

    • Show all 9 messages in this topic