79027Re: I, wait.. what?

  • charpoketron
    May 16, 2014
      My theory is that she is testing her Aunt. When you think about it their entire family is a pack of spies. Even if they don't work for Lucrezia directly. They still have their own aims and goals. What we need to be concerned with is something important.

      If Magie (as i will humbly call her) is in fact being hunted by Marty. how did she manage to escape him? more over how did she get out of Sturmhalten alive when the revenants resurfaced let alone not be wasped herself? If she was wasped wouldn't agathas weasel be going insane? The weasel had to have been awfully close to agatha when Margie first arrived. So it didn't sense anything. So that leaves the female spark option widely open. As no doubt some of the secondary family on Tarveks side. Seem to be low-level sparks (Assuming members of the order were sparks). So it might not be out of the question that she could be one.

      Anyway back to my original theory.
      V is testing her aunt to see if she spots any strange behavior no doubt. Certain mannerisms become more apparent when someone is given interesting news or triggers for said news. Like its the information they wanted to hear but did not want to show it. As a smoke knight V no doubt can read peoples movements to the slightest twitch. However to keep from rousing suspicion she acted dumbfounded by Margies own statement.

      Observation is a key element going on here it seems. We have a master spy from England and a highly skilled assassin / spy in the room + krosp. Surely the two of them can watch Margie should she attempt to send some sort of message or signal.
    • Show all 9 messages in this topic