78914Re: [Girl Genius] RE: So, the possession thing...

  • Joshua Kronengold
    Jan 4, 2014
      Nanakisan <charpoketron@...> wrote:
      >Also isn't this wasp originally not of Lucrezias design? She merely
      >improved upon another sparks work essentially.

      Backwards. Lucrezia invented the slaver wasp, but it couldn't control a spark.

      The wasp infecting Klaus, however, was a further development of her work by a now dead spark--the prototype survived and lu used it when temptation presented.

      > If i understand correctly wasn't the wasp made to control
      >Lucrezias vessel when it worked? We can only speculate what its true
      >intention was.

      No, that never happened.
    • Show all 24 messages in this topic