      From: "spottedkittyuk@..." <spottedkittyuk@...>
      To: girlgenius@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Monday, December 23, 2013 12:54 PM
      Subject: Re: [Girl Genius] RE: Anybody notice that Gil has one scary lab? (n/t)

      And now I'm seeing "Re: [Girl Genius] RE: Anybody notice..."

      This is looking at the posts and reading them off the group website; I don't use e-mail to read my Y!Groups. It seems Neo's subject line mangling  handles the difference between online and e-mail even worse than Classic did. <sigh>

    • Show all 5 messages in this topic