78867RE: Gil & Dupree

  • rewastev
    Dec 19, 2013

      ---In girlgenius@{{emailDomain}}, <tbrosz@...> wrote:

      What I just realized is Dupree seems to have fully recovered from the anti-Slaver potion she was given. Is she wasp-proof now? Did Gil ever take any himself like he'd planned (I might have missed it)? Obviously from the picture he's still studying Slaver biology.

      If it happened and you missed it, you're not the only one. I think he never got the chance and Klaus did something else to him instead. Dupree was supposed to be dying of poisoning. Maybe that was a lie and maybe they just didn't know what was happening and the symptoms wore off. She drank Tarvek's potion and lived to tell about it, so I figure she probably is immune to the wasps unless somebody had to undo the potion to keep her alive.

      That section of the comic was written in such a way that nobody knows what actions actually took place and therefore nobody knows what the results are going to be. I don't know if that was deliberate or not. From a character standpoint it makes sense to be in the dark on those things, but as an audience member, I'm having a hard time following the plot beyond what's happening to Agatha right now.