Re: [Girl Genius] Timeliness

(78740)
  • William Ansley
    Oct 15, 2013 Expand Messages
      On Tue, Oct 15, 2013 at 4:54 PM, David Goldfarb <goldfarbdj@...> wrote:

      Has anyone noticed that the new strips have started going up earlier,
      lately? The Wednesday and Friday ones last week went up right at
      midnight Eastern time, in fact. People have been complaining about
      lateness, so I think it's worth noting when it's not. Hopefully this
      means they're getting themselves dug out from under the mountain of
      Kickstarter work.

      Yes, I have noticed. I am happy the pages are going up earlier and I will be even happier if the Foglios are able to keep it up. I agree that this may mean that the mountain of Kickstarter work has been reduced to a molehill, or, at least, a smaller mountain. (I do hope they get the books shipped out soon.)

      In fact, the big, giant table-of-contents menu below the comic on the web page has been updated with new section/chapter names! Unfortunately, the new entries are riddled with typos and at least one link error. I have sent Kaja a detailed description of the problems, which she may even thank me for, some day, a long time from now. ;-)

      --
      William Ansley

    • Show all 10 messages in this topic