78727Re: [Girl Genius] The current status of Mechanicsburg???

  • Donald Brown
    Oct 11, 2013

      On Oct 11, 2013, at 8:50 AM, Joshua Kronengold <mneme@...> wrote:

      Something happened to Mechanicsburg -- nobody's gone in or out, and no communication in or out, since Agatha, et alia, went out through the slow gate.  We don't -know- anything more than that; we can -guess- that the cause is the device the Baron was holding in his last panel, but whether it's a time freeze, a dimensional vortex, or a force field, or something stranger is up in the air.

      One thing it -isn't- is something as mundane as "walls".  Gil is in charge of what's left of the Empire -- that means that Wulfenbach didn't get out--but nobody has said the Baron is -dead-.  So what we've seen is how things have progressed with Mechanisburg and everything in it effectively taken off the map for some months.

      One thing - this was a device from the vaults, something whose use was clearly identified and the Baron knew how to use it. So it's not improbable that Gil knows what it was and how it works.
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic