78069Re: That Darn Manga!

  • Abraham
    Mar 3, 2013
      Good pacing is required for a good story. It illustrates characters' journeys, what they have to sacrifice and why, and their thoughts and feelings during their journeys. Sacrificing pacing for information or for faster conflict resolution would make for a more informative or simply shorter, but less interesting story.

      On a completely different note, if I find a spelling error in one of the comics, do the Professors Foglio appreciate being informed of it before they publish, and how would I go about doing so?
    • Show all 7 messages in this topic