78067Re: That Darn Manga!

  • joleenwhite
    Mar 1, 2013
      > Obviously, this bad influence must be destroyed. Once I perfect my time
      > machine, I'm going to make sure Osamu Tezuka is never born and that should
      > put a stop to Mr. Phil Foglio's "more relaxed pace"!

      As someone who came to this a little late, I have to say I agree with Phil on the pacing. Reading the archives through from the beginning is very enjoyable. Now that I am caught up, of course, it is painful. I'll borrow your time machine and just go forward about a decade and camp in front of a computer to read up.
    • Show all 7 messages in this topic