77664Re: What is the "Something Else Goink On"

  • jim_learned
    Nov 2, 2012
      --- In girlgenius@yahoogroups.com, gadgetdon@... wrote:

      > Spoiler space
      > - 30
      > - 29
      > - 28
      > - 27
      > - 26
      > - 25
      > - 24
      > - 23
      > - 22
      > - 21
      > - 20
      > - 19
      > - 18
      > - 17
      > - 16
      > - 15
      > - 14
      > - 13
      > - 12
      > - 11
      > - 10
      > - 9
      > - 8
      > - 7
      > - 6
      > - 5
      > - 4
      > - 3
      > - 2
      > - 1
      > GO!
      >
      > OK,This is extreme overkill. Who is responsible and why?
      >
      > Got three theories, and not really sure which.
      >
      > Lucrezia in the clank body. She's clearly a lady who likes a big spectacle, with lots of noise and boom and running around screaming. And if there's any Anevka influence seeping in from the body, well, this would be a great scene for an opera. The goal is to flatten Mechanicsburg and kill everyone inside, take revenge on the Knights of Jove who failed her, and destroy whatever is left of the castle (which as you'll recall scared her silly when it was suggested that Agatha was on her way there).
      >
      > Zola a.k.a. Pinky. Same impulse, and she's got even more reason to want everyone and particularly that castle DEAD. Lucrezia just has to worry about revealed to the good guys. Zola has to make sure that Lucrezia doesn't know that she's in control.

> [...]

      My theory: The Baron is planning to confront the Other once and for all. Then he would need that big army, DK intact, escaped Gil, and all the rest. The wasp wouldn't matter if he defeats the Other in a final battle. I'm still wondering what Higgs is doing right now...
    • Show all 6 messages in this topic