77655Re: [Girl Genius] Splat?

  • David Goldfarb
    Oct 29, 2012
      On Mon, Oct 29, 2012 at 11:50 AM, <werewolfbynight13@...> wrote:

      > Okay, I don’t think this particular observation is worth any Moxanna
      > points. Everybody knows that the Dreen is going to stand up, look back at
      > the oversized chess piece and say something along the lines of, “Do you
      > mind? I’m working here.”

      Yeah, I definitely don't think that's worth any Moxana points. It's
      like in Dragonball Z when someone in a fight momentarily gets the
      upper hand, and slams their opponent into the ground and then peppers
      them with fireballs, raising a big cloud of dust. Meanwhile I'm
      sitting there saying to myself, "That trick never works!" Invariably
      when the dust clears, the opponent is standing there unhurt.

      (When somebody in DBZ actually dies, you know it, because you see
      their body dissolving.)

      David Goldfarb
    • Show all 9 messages in this topic