77459Re: [Girl Genius] Re: Page numbering error on Friday's page

  • William Ansley
    Sep 2, 2012
      On Sun, Sep 2, 2012 at 12:51 PM, Ron <rkinion@...> wrote:

      > **
      >

      > --- In girlgenius@yahoogroups.com, William Ansley <williamansley@...>
      > wrote:
      > > There is a pagination error on the Girl Genius page on Friday, August 31,
      > > 2012.

      [snip]

      Occasionally the professors accidentally skip a page. It's happened two or
      > three times. Not sure if that happened here since the dialog at the end of
      > the previous page kind of matches up.

      Sorry, I accidentally posted a reply to this message with no
      content earlier. I'm not sure how it happened.

      The Professors have also made mistakes in the page numbering sequence
      before. In volume 11, they skipped from page 8 to page 12, but this was a
      mistake. The next page was numbered 10 and they went back and renumbered
      the previous page to 9 not long after.

      Since last Friday's page seems to follow directly on last Wednesdays's
      page, I am assuming the page numbering is in error this time, too.

      --
      William Ansley