77152Re: [Girl Genius] Re: Friday June 1

  • William Ansley
    Jun 1, 2012
      On Fri, Jun 1, 2012 at 10:46 AM, Donald Brown <gadgetdon@...> wrote:

      > **
      >

      > On 6/1/12 7:34 AM, William Ansley wrote:
      > > I can't give you a reference page [for wasp eater] right now, but
      > > it is in comic and/or novels somewhere.
      > It's in the section "DuPree is Brought Up To Speed"
      >
      > http://www.girlgeniusonline.com/comic.php?date=20060317

      Actually, it isn't. The term "wasp eater" isn't used on that page,
      although it is used on the corresponding scene in the second Girl Genius
      novel, on page 319 of _Agatha H and the Clockwork Princess_. I'm not sure
      whether wasp weasel occurs anywhere in the comics.

      --
      William Ansley