77149Re: [Girl Genius] Re: Friday June 1

  • William Ansley
    Jun 1, 2012
      On Fri, Jun 1, 2012 at 9:53 AM, Joseph H <jwhouk@...> wrote:

      > **
      >

      > --- In girlgenius@yahoogroups.com, "johnpaul613" <saintandsinner.jmj@...>
      > wrote:
      > >

      > > Wasp Eaters?!?
      > >

      > That was my thought IMMEDIATELY after seeing the strip.
      >
      > Oh, Tarvek, what HAVE you done?

      "Wasp eaters" is just another name for what are commonly referred to as the
      wasp weasels. It what the members of the Vespiary Squad (aka wasp hunters;
      in other words the guys on the crashed airship in today's page of Girl
      Genius) call the weasels. I can't give you a reference page right now, but
      it is in comic and/or novels somewhere.

      --
      William Ansley